August 24, 2012

Back to the Blog. Upcoming Shows and the Baby Detektive Club





  Back to the Blog! There are a few exciting things coming up that I wanted to share. September 14 - 16 I have been invited to participate along with 10 other Wisconsin Artists in the Emerging Artist Gallery at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts in Brookfield, Wisconsin. 





Along with that I am really looking forward to being included for the first time in ART VS CRAFT ! Which if you don't know is Saturday, November 24th at the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee. I'm setting up my screenprint shop Brickhouse this weekend and getting ready to make some products! Here is one:
These guys are like old judgy hippies. 





BABY DETEKTIVE CLUB!

Finally. I joined a club. Not just any club either. What is the club you ask? I'll answer that soon. 
The BABY DETEKTIVE CLUB is the official new club of Kati Heck

It's things like these that make her my favorite artist:


I was excited to see that my drawing of Roseanne is on the back right wall. 



My official membership letter: