October 26, 2012

BOOK RELEASE! Please Let Me Have All The Things I Desire


I called Fed Ex 4 times asking them when they were going to be here today.
The driver seemed annoyed when she finally arrived and I scared her by being next to
her door when she got out of the van.

Please Let Me Have All The Things I Desire is here.
It is a 78 page, full color, perfect bound book of drawings, poems, short stories, and plays I wrote while in Ireland.

You can see its insides  HERE

The books are 40USD. Its worth it. Probably.

These books are available next month at Art Vs Craft Where I will be selling all sorts of products I haven't talked about yet. Stay tuned for that, if you care.

If you would like to order a book (WOW! Great idea.) you can email me directly at makealcflammini@gmail.com
Thank you.